So I spent most of this week sniffling and croaking my way through life! Make sure you top up with vitamin C and wear a scarf. If you can hibernate, do! I reckon this is what blokes call Man flu! Here’s this week’s episode of The London Ear.
The London Ear // Show 172 December 2 2017 // Playlist
Here’s what I played on this week’s episode of The London Ear.
1. Ham Sandwich: Bodies
2. Age: Dislocate
3. Elbow: Golden Slumbers
4. Peco: Self Help – A beginner’s Guide
5. Akiva: M.O.D.
6. Trick Mist: Fraction
7. Peppy: I Don’t Think You Understand
8. The 202s: Soul Don’t Boogie
9. Haim: That Don’t Impress Me Much
10. The Strypes: Still Going to Drive You Home
11. They Might Be Giants: I Left My Body
12. Franz Ferdinand: Always Ascending
13. Letters from Pluto: Cold Right Now
Listen On Demand to The London Ear
Thanks for listening, The London Ear broadcast on DAB radio, Saorview and outside Ireland you can listen online.You can listen to the show again on the RTE player. The show is broadcast every Saturday at 1300.
Til next time,